Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Laundry Issues

#1) The Great Laundry Mystery:
Why Do My Clothes Want to be Inside-Out?


When I undress and toss clothes into the laundry basket, I turn them right-side out. But let's say I forget, maybe half the time. I take the basket downstairs, and as I load the clothes into the washer, I make sure they're all right-side out. And when the washing is done and I transfer them to the dryer... about half the clothes have turned themselves inside out again! I turn them right-side out again as I load the dryer, and when the drying cycle is finished, yes, you guessed it: about half the clothes are inside-out again.

It's one of the great mysteries of the universe. Why are we here, and why do my clothes want to be inside-out?

4 comments:

John said...

And, where do those missing socks go? Strange.

tim's wife said...

I got my oldest, dearest friend a birthday card just a few weeks ago. It had what looked like a buddha in lotus position on the front and said,
"finally the answer to why you're here". You open it up and it said,
"your parents had sex."

La Cootina said...

Haha! Thanks for clearing that up...

La Cootina said...

John... and is that remaining bachelor sock inside out???