Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stir Crazy Cookbook Now on Sale

Everybody's favorite Shrimp Ceviche. Three, count 'em, three outstanding chili recipes. Lemon Parmesan Risotto Balls. Cosmic Crab Dip. French Toast Waffles. Vermont Quesadillas. Smokey Tomato Soup - the BEST tomato soup in the universe. Mexican Stuffed Shells. Lemon-Shrimp Pasta. One of the our all-time favorites, Karin's famous picnic sandwich, requested again and again. How can we get so excited about a sandwich? Well... you just have to taste it!

I haven't even mentioned desserts: Lemon Tiramisu, Strawberry Pie, Coconut Sour Cream Cake, Faux Toffee. And -- hang on to your hats -- Grandma O's Bourbon Balls! I'm telling you, that deceptively simple recipe is worth the price alone.

My Foodies' cookbook, a compilation of our favorite recipes from 7 years of cooking together, is now available for just $10! They won't last long, so plan ahead for birthdays, stocking stuffers, etc. Get your copy from me, my Hoodies, my Foodies, or my Clan. Karin gathered and compiled, and a friend donated the printing, so there was no overhead. Proceeds go to my shrinking cash reserves as I await SS Disability. So help keep Miss Molly in kibble while treating yourself to some truly outstanding recipes.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this!! Such a fab collection with so many memories!

La Cootina said...

It really does have many of our favorites. Considering how busy everyone is now, it was quite an effort collecting and compiling. How fortunate people are to be able to enjoy them, all in one cookbook, without having to suffer through "lemon infection" or any of our notable failures!