Thursday, October 16, 2008

Race for the Indecisive ...or is it a Walk?

Well, the one thing I know after watching yet another "debate" is that people will see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.

I can tell you that I am sick to death of Joe the Plumber, whom I've never met, and who was turned into Instant Cliché Fodder last night by having his name invoked by McCain in every answer.

I'm stymied by those who still claim to be undecided.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? And what, exactly, is wrong with their minds? Is this an official psychiatric diagnosis? "Static Traumatic Indecisiveness."

Would you rather have a hamburger or a sharp stick in the eye?
Hmm.... I'm going to need some time to think about that.

Would you rather have one of your toes cut off, or a dozen roses?
Hmm... Can I pick which toe?

No comments: