Wednesday, November 12, 2008

She's got legs

"The world's smallest man, He Pingping, and the woman with the longest legs, Svetlana Pankratova, met at the 2009 Guiness World Records book launch."

Ms. Pankratova's legs are 52 inches long. Her LEGS! Since last year's spine crunch, I am 59 inches tall. I am 7 inches taller than her legs. And I'm not even the shortest woman in my family. The article doesn't say how tall Ms. Pankratova is, although if she held a record, I'm sure it would have been mentioned. I'm surprised her knees aren't black & blue. She must bang them into things constantly

Mr. Pingping actually holds two records: smallest man in the world, and cutest name in the world. And judging from this picture, he seems like a good sport. I'm seriously considering moving to China and marrying him, just so I could be La Cootina Pingping.

No comments: